• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

cuttlefish

hat

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
i have a 55 gallon tank with 11 lbs of live rock could i get one of those cuttlefish on octopets the ones that are 1-2 inches i know it will to big for my tank but could i keep it for a little while then realease it if so how long could i keep it i will have biowheel 330 and a skimmer

releasing any species not native to the country you live in is illegal and often carries a hefty fine

Even releasing native species which are from somewhere else is a big no no. You can't even import officinalis from western mainland europe to the UK because of the risk of disease transfer so you do have to be very very careful about it all.

Hello again everyone, sorry i've been away for ages, im sure you all missed my good looks, charm and wit! Yay im back and a happy new year to you all!

~Andy

Howdy

Little bits and bobs at work, got a few nuce aculetus in and some mysterious cuttle eggs but not got any myself at the moment no. I'm cycling a 10G tank for a pair of Metasepia though so fingers crossed on that front!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back