• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish Availablity

image.jpg
My cuttlefish are raised at the Long Island aquarium in riverhead New York.

@DarkwingedDuck, our new software has a nice feature to let members know they are being mentioned. By prefacing the member's name with the @ sign (in this case @gianniz ), a notice will show when the member signs in and, if the member has their email turned on for site correspondence, they will also get an email.

the general consensus in the reef club to which i am a member in northern NJ is that they stay away from him after a long string of bad experiences spread over many members. i guess ill just pay an arm and leg to bluezooaquatics.

No one seems to have any cuttles available! My LFS (who gets them through ReefGen) is still working on getting more in. Anyone know of any other sources currently? BlueZoo and NYAquatics currently seem to be out.

Spring seems to be the best time to find them. Since they breed constantly after maturity, I don't know if availability is because of a breeding cycle or if it has more to do with ease of collection.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back