• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish Availablity

We don't have any cuttles at the moment. Actually, I do still have one male from the last breeding group. I should figure out how old he is. :smile:
Wild eggs should be available soon too.

Hi,
I have a young bandensis I'm selling it's almost 4 months old and about 2 inches, eating like crazy on amphipods and copepods. I bought it as an egg from cuttlefish guy so I know the age of this cuttle. I'm selling it for $150.00 plus $60 shipping and unfortunetly I can't guaranty live arrival. We all know how these guys ship. (please excuse my spelling) Thanks

TOMTOM;125669 said:
TWO Sepia kobiensis @ Exotic Aquaria in Olympia, WA

Thanks, and :welcome:

I've never seen that species listed in the US before, at least not recently. (Or maybe I'm getting senile.) I don't have my references handy, so I don't remember how big they get...

monty;125728 said:
Thanks, and :welcome:

I've never seen that species listed in the US before, at least not recently. (Or maybe I'm getting senile.) I don't have my references handy, so I don't remember how big they get...

I highly doubt they were S. kobiensis. Recently they have been listed on wholesale supply lists from Bali, but they don't occur around Bali. :biggrin2:

They do look similar, which I would guess is where the confusion may come from.

Hi guys, I have a good source for cuttle eggs (Bandensis) and octopus. If anyone is interested let me know, Email is best but you can PM me as well...Thanks

EDIT $15.00 each, $50.00 flat rate overnight shipping, this includes a new box, stryro, heat pack.

[email protected]

UPDATE: As of today (monday jan 26) I have 26 eggs for sale, I will be keeping a few for myself (breeding project :cool2: ) but the rest are avalible I can ship wednesday. Some of the eggs you can see the babys swimming around inside :smile:

FYI, I have had a few people ask who I am, I own and operate a LFS in southern Utah, I have been keeping Ceph's for many years now, Our website is www.thelivingartaquarium.com feel free to call if you have any questions my name is Tracy. Hours are monday-friday 10-7 (mountain) saturday 10-5.

I just bought 2 cuttlefish eggs that didnt make it and i am desperately trying to join in on this experience.LOOKING FOR EGGS. My hatchery awaits...:cry:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back