• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish Availablity

Just talked to Mike. He'll be getting more cuttlefish eggs probably on Monday, so let him know from now if you are interested and when he gets them he'll send you an e-mail.

Stavros;163227 said:
Just got some eggs from NYAquatic. There are 5-6 left, at $19.99 for a clump of 3.
Mike's a great guy. He drove to the store today just to give me the eggs. Very friendly and eager to help.

The number is 914-661-3128
http://www.nyaquatic.com/servlet/StoreFront

Cuttlefish for sale

Octopus & Cuttlefish
www.oceanproaquatics.com has Octopus, Cuttlefish or any saltwater specimen. Mike is the owner and you can call him at 909-233-6976. He is very helpful and will ship what you buy in the safest, best and cheapest ways. I only will buy from him and the company also has the best prices on top of it all. I just bought a few Cuttlefish eggs a few weeks back and they have hatched and are doing great and looking amazing. Tell him Michael L sent you!

Cuttlefish Availability:

Mike gets around 300 eggs a week!
Price- 19.00
Link-- http://www.oceanproaquatics.com/shop...d-p-19792.html

Cuttlefish Baby!–
$59
Link -- http://www.oceanproaquatics.com/shop...d-p-19793.html

Cuttlefish

The cuttles, species they currently have in stock is the the Sepia bandensis dwarf cuttlefish. Here is a nicely written area on how to breed and raise these located here Cephalopod Care
These cuttles are tank raised and hard to get like this. Right now pro. is offering a special which breaks down to only around $9 each egg. Also spoke with mike and asked for real photo's of the eggs, cuttles and octo's. Hey said he would get them next week around Tuesday when he goes back to the farm. I would have taken pictures of mine buy they allready hatched.

Thanks for the heads up Mike! I just ordered 10!

Man, I have to do something about these mysids. They're all over my tank! I've been wondering how to take care of them.

MDL1113;163547 said:
Also spoke with mike and asked for real photo's of the eggs, cuttles and octo's. Hey said he would get them next week around Tuesday when he goes back to the farm. I would have taken pictures of mine buy they allready hatched.
Just a heads up... Mike give discounts to people who order from him for free advertising on places like this. That's why all the praise I think.

MDL1113;163547 said:
The cuttles, species they currently have in stock is the the Sepia bandensis dwarf cuttlefish. Here is a nicely written area on how to breed and raise these located here Cephalopod Care
These cuttles are tank raised and hard to get like this. Right now pro. is offering a special which breaks down to only around $9 each egg. Also spoke with mike and asked for real photo's of the eggs, cuttles and octo's. Hey said he would get them next week around Tuesday when he goes back to the farm. I would have taken pictures of mine buy they allready hatched.

Yeah, and what Ocean Pro Aquatics means by "currently in stock" is actually "boy we hope we get some soon." I'm extremely disappointed- it's been more than two weeks since I ordered and I've gotten nothing. In the beginning communications were OK but I haven't heard from them since the 4th and my most recent emails have gone unanswered.

cephjedi;164726 said:
Yeah, and what Ocean Pro Aquatics means by "currently in stock" is actually "boy we hope we get some soon." I'm extremely disappointed- it's been more than two weeks since I ordered and I've gotten nothing. In the beginning communications were OK but I haven't heard from them since the 4th and my most recent emails have gone unanswered.

Thanks for following up. IIRC this is kind of par for the course. I think we, though I don't speak for TONMO on this matter, can safely, but sadly, say now that we do not recommend this company even though they talk a good game.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back