• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

CuttleFarm Army article in ReefKeeping magazine

I was honored to be given the opportunity to write an article for reefkeeping magazine on Sepia Bandensis. It can be viewed at
http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-10/feature/index.php

Ive also revamped by lame attempt at a website haha. Content is still sparse, but its evolving slowly. I have added all the best images and videos I had of 4+ years of keeping these guys. Was it a hassle to go through 50+ gigs of images and video! Come visit and leave a comment if you wish!

www.thetentacleparadox.com

Congratulations! Good article and your photos look great!

For those of you not in the know, Reefkeeping Magazine is an online publication of Reef Central.

Nancy

I just skimmed the article however I enjoyed the pictures :smile:. I forgot how small they are when they are newborns. I haven't yet forgot how much work they are though, which is why I still don't have another batch ^^;. Congrats.

shipposhack;126568 said:
I just skimmed the article however I enjoyed the pictures :smile:. I forgot how small they are when they are newborns. I haven't yet forgot how much work they are though, which is why I still don't have another batch ^^;. Congrats.

Every time I have hatchlings, I have the same realization. Its easily to forget that they start out so small and cute!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back