• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttle Eggs, Calgary Alberta

Michael Roth

Blue Ring
Registered
7PfFr9R.jpg

Went to the LFS yesterday, and much to my surprise there actually were eggs available! I haven't seen them here in at least 5 years. Scrambled to find some glass that was suitable, and today off to get some dragon's breath macro and a healthy portion of pods. Super excited.

Must be the season. I am considering doing the same since I found two US sources. Holding out for a final decision but working on the big tank to get the water quality up from it languishing for a couple of years (nitrates are high but bacteria in good shape).

My cuttlefish laid a series of eggs, and she preferentially laid on top of egg clutches already attached, so you could have different ages in your clutch, so might just have been laid earlier than other eggs.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back