• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttle arriving tomorrow...help!!

LFS is just short for Local Fish Store - it means your local aquarium store. I've heard that cuttles won't be available again for some months yet.

Nancy

i think they are about 40 - 50 dollars on fish supply and octopets and stuff

i am getting mine in for 20 aussie dollars but the handling isnt great - i have given them instructions on what to do when a cuttle comes in and they are very enthusiastic so it looks like it might be ok - in fact one of the guys at the lfs came into work with a pile of like 30 pages stapled together and they sat in the corner neglecting customers reading up on cuttles... lol

it depends a lot on species i think - they often charge more for the tropical species which display brighter colours often (eg sepia mestus is usually bright orange/red/pink - though for some reason my lfs charges 20 no matter what they get in - i wont complain!)

hm...just checked, the closet 'LFS' is across an island and 45 mins ride away from my house..there it costs like 20-30 US. But if I bought one from the market, I think it would be bout 1.5 or somthing, the cuttles in the market are way bigger though..

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back