Cute Octo Puppet

Oh my...LOL...that octo being held up at a ND concert would be priceless!!!!

So....looks like we have the go ahead!!! First stop is Pa!!! Will hopefully have a blizzard shot by the end of the day, and will put in the mail Monday!!!! Wonder if we could time it right for ND's concert??? Anyway, the travels begin!!! :mrgreen:

Wouldn't need to post it to me either, cos like Nancy....got one.....I gave in! Will need to think a bout a pic of me tho' I usually run a mile when I see a camera lens pointed in my direction. The closest we've got
is a pic of my :feet: in the :feet: thread next to one of Steve's defrosting, aromatic research subjects!

J

hmmm

I kind of liked the idea of just one being mailed about though...seeing an old friend in different climes all the time !!!!

Maybe make him a little distinctive? Blue rings? A Tonmo badge? any ideas???

You could print one out and sew it on him...or maybe some paint? I like the idea...sounds like a fun time !

I printed one out on photo paper and it's off to the craft store tomorrow to laminate and either glue or pin it on!!!!! Granting snow cooperates!!!!!

Greg has a point - maybe we should all get on the list for our time with The Octopus and not substitute our own versions of him - it would be more fun.

Nancy

corw314 said:
I printed one out on photo paper and it's off to the craft store tomorrow to laminate and either glue or pin it on!!!!! Granting snow cooperates!!!!!

I always take mine (Asterisk) with me where ever I go. Got plenty of pictures of him at various places. I offered the guy at the Cephalopod Chronicles the pictures but he never replied.

He finally arrived! He may take a trip into Philly with me next week... Also have a trip to Boston coming up...

Attachments

• conv_287617.jpg
    conv_287617.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 87
We've had a sighting......Harvey didn't eat em!!!! Postal service didn't loose em!!!!!:mrgreen:

Just realized, I never posted my pics here!!!

Ohhh where is the list to sign up for an octo visit? I think that he would enjoy a nice trip to the beach here, it was 65 today!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back