Refined:

Attachments

• conv_293259.jpg
    conv_293259.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 121
sorseress;125615 said:
You really do terrific work! :notworth:

Thank you Sorseress! :rainbow:

A refinement of same: I am thinking of selling prints of this and the winged crustacean, maybe Old One and Cthulhu as well...

Attachments

• conv_293261.jpg
    conv_293261.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 120
Don't know if you saw this one, but this thread is certainly the place for it -- the next to last iteration of the winged crustacean:

Attachments

• conv_293262.jpg
    conv_293262.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 111
Shadow Out of Time

Here's a sketch for an upcoming piece, showing the Great Race of Earth in Permian/Triassic times, working in their libraries.

Attachments

• conv_293270.jpg
    conv_293270.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 118
I love that their libraries have actual books with actual pages! None of this online stuff. (Yes I know there's lots of great stuff online, and I read and research online all the time, but nothing beats holding a book in your hands and turning real, not virtual pages,) Yeah, I'm old. :old: sigh......

Yes, but the Great Race existed in the PreCambrian era, I do believe...the silicon chip wasn't invented yet.

cthulhu77;125773 said:
Yes, but the Great Race existed in the PreCambrian era, I do believe...the silicon chip wasn't invented yet.

I believe the story's protagonist estimates Permian-Triassic Boundary as approximate era when he was kept captive. But still no silicon chips. Odd, since they had aintigravity vehicles, submarines, and soul transfer technology.

Don't we all? Yep, looking through the story, you are correct about the timeline.

Ah well, I can't be right all the time !

That would be the ocean visible outside, with some strange roiling disturbance in the water, and ferns and unwholesome-looking plants waving their crowns in the fresh sea breeze.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back