COVID-19

I live in that bright red county...

Attachments

• 93B90710-E7CE-41F1-8E27-374DC79B5D6C.jpeg
    93B90710-E7CE-41F1-8E27-374DC79B5D6C.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 175
@tonmo, maybe the Phillies won't get a shot (again :wink: ) at the pennant this year but their uniforms may server a higher purpose

Is there a limited space or time limit for signing up for the TONMO event?-the reason I ask is due to the COVID-19 I am currently unemployed and placed on 'standby'. Due to this financing might be bit tricky for me until things get back to normal.
I was really hoping to make it this year but so far a lot of difficult challenges have come up.

Hi @KD5054 - sorry to hear, and good luck. I'm sending out a Newsletter in a bit on this topic, but basically, as of today, there is no change to the event - I'm going to re-assess in May (if MBL doesn't re-assess it for me first!)

Had to happen, right? One of my best friends made this and I suggested that she put some on her Etsy shop. She has a couple of octopus patterns, check her out if you want one. If what she has made up are not the colors you want, send her a note. Here is a different design.
Covid19OctoMask01.jpg

Attachments

• covid19BrieMask_01.jpg
    covid19BrieMask_01.jpg
    914.9 KB · Views: 60
New meanings about the saying, "Friends with benefits". I actually bought this one from her Etsy store. She was perturbed that I "bought" it and made me another "Tesla" mask that also matches my car.
OctopusFaceMask_Black.jpg
TeslaFaceMask_Black.jpg

Please see this thread for an important update on our cephalopod conference:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back