• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks, like Site Search. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more cephy goodness.

COVID-19

KD5054

Wonderpus
Registered
Is there a limited space or time limit for signing up for the TONMO event?-the reason I ask is due to the COVID-19 I am currently unemployed and placed on 'standby'. Due to this financing might be bit tricky for me until things get back to normal.
I was really hoping to make it this year but so far a lot of difficult challenges have come up.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Hi @KD5054 - sorry to hear, and good luck. I'm sending out a Newsletter in a bit on this topic, but basically, as of today, there is no change to the event - I'm going to re-assess in May (if MBL doesn't re-assess it for me first!)

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
New meanings about the saying, "Friends with benefits". I actually bought this one from her Etsy store. She was perturbed that I "bought" it and made me another "Tesla" mask that also matches my car.OctopusFaceMask_Black.jpgTeslaFaceMask_Black.jpg

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Please see this thread for an important update on our cephalopod conference:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syd Kasten

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri