• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Could these be eggs?

hi guys I have got a lot of information from here the last few years but I just joined today. I have a pair of dawrf cuttlefish. The other day I woke up with 2 black sacks in my tank. They don't look like the eggs I see online guess they look more like grape clusters. There is nothing else in the tank but a few snails and hermits. It's not poop or thick ink. Can these possibly be eggs? It looks like there are 3 or 4 balls in each sack. Any info would help me
image.jpg
image.jpg

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
First, thanks for de-lurking! :smile:

Huh... Any chance you can get a better pic for our resident experts?

No I have not seen them lock there faces up but one was acting very strange for a week. It was going crazy out of nowhere just spazzing out, inking pretty heavy and was having trouble catching it's food. All seems well now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaneMom6800

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak