• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Copper Test???

Cajunman

Cuttlefish
Registered
I'm going to test my tank for Copper and was planning on using
Aquarium Pharm copper test kit that test 0-4ppm. Will this be sufficent?
thanks.

It should be, if can take more than one sample, that would be good. I'm kinda paranoid like that. How long does it take to complete the test?

Felix

I'm not sure on how long the test takes, i haven't bought a kit yet!
i'm going to do that tomorrow, and didn't want to have to ask LFS guy!

I'm not sure which one it is, but I remember doing a heavy metal test that took like 2 hours, and I think it was copper. Back in my days in frigid Maine! But I digress, I would do 2 seperate tests in your case and compare the results of the two to one another. I have never used anything to treat disease, aside from the fresh water dip,(very rarely!) but I am a little on the paranoid side of everything!

Hey, that's what we're here for! No problem...now, off to do some last minute shopping (yeah, yeah, I know...what can I say, it must be a guy thing )

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back