cloverfield rumor

dreadhead;117522 said:
I just bought cloverfield. Just wondering thumbs up or down(didn't see it yet)?

It was AWESOME! Easily the best sci-fi/horror flick I've
seen in ages.

Also watched The Mist recently. It was pretty good,
too, but I think Cloverfield was a far better movie.
(Besides, The Mist was one helluva downer, particularly
the ending. . . .)

Vince
p.s. But at least The Mist DID have some tentacles! :sink:

mournblade;117534 said:
It was AWESOME! Easily the best sci-fi/horror flick I've
seen in ages.

Also watched The Mist recently. It was pretty good,
too, but I think Cloverfield was a far better movie.
(Besides, The Mist was one helluva downer, particularly
the ending. . . .)

Vince
p.s. But at least The Mist DID have some tentacles! :sink:

Yeah, I enjoyed watching the "Shermanator" get taken away by the giant monster squid arm. The Mist was excellent, and I did indeed like the way the director changed the ending. I'm a sucker for bitter-sweet.

Everyone I've talked to either loved or hated Cloverfield. It's been on my Netflix list forever.

I didn't care for cloverfield. My expectations for it were pretty low to begin with and it didn't meet them. All I really wanted out of that movie was a giant amphipod destroying new york and killing some annoying hipsters, that's not asking for a lot :cry:

erin

I think I've made my opinion on the film numbingly clear, but what kills me is that my Cloverfield monster drawing has been viewed so much, my IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) Starmeter rating has gone through the roof. It's funny what'll get you noticed.:roll:

Clem

If you can bear the camera and ensuing motion sickness, the movie's awesome. Although I was following the viral ad campaign and the hidden references were pretty damn fun to catch. There's also some nice comedic moments in it too.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back