Chesapeake Fiddler Crabs

LOL
I don,t have arrogance at all. (period) I am not a professional business owner like you either. You should have fixed the problem before your business gets a bad rap. If in fact, jellyman is scamming you, then refund his money and be done with it. Politely let him know, for some reason live arrival seems not to be working in your case. SORRY!! You will have to shop somewhere else, thanks for your understanding. :smile: (guess that is one reason most, arrive alive guarantees, need proof of DOA, picture, verification by the shipper ect... then there is no speculations as to the truth)
My reply above was exactly what a newbie would think if they read it. (as stated) So, first impressions are extremely important, and a well rounded person would have taken that into consideration.
Thanks!!!
Quote "If you were here I'd be happy to express your arrogance back at you" end quote Be careful what you type and wish for. You know what it means, others might not and mistake it for a threat. I am glad, the rest of the people here on the forum know you and love doing business with you.
I personally like your attitude, not joking either (not that it matters). Being a former Marine, I have that same outlook toward many things. (I dislike dishonest people)
Your smarter than I, give him the $$ and never take an order from him again. It should never have made it to the forum.
I always have nice days. Need no professional help, but when I do, I will get a few numbers from ya. Ha! Ha ! Just messing with ya!! (see!! I do have humor, and drive a toyota prius to make myself larger too) LOL inside joke, right bud?
And thanks for clearing up the rest of the story. (might have been benificial before reading "MID-JUNE OR AS SOON AS WE CAN LOSE MORE MONEY SENDING ANOTHER SHIPMENT TO YOU. ")
Loved your website- I find it more interesting if when hunting the elk, they had rifles too. (seems us humans have a great advantage)

You might be surprised at the advantage the Sika Elk have over anyone who hunts them, regardless of the human based training you may have received during service years. These animals live in such a dense habitat and are so small and nocturnal, that they give even the most seasoned hunters a serious run for their money. I am afraid that if they carried weapons, they would run the world.

TarBay;136574 said:
Dear Mr. Ed,

Perhaps before you begin talking you should know what you are talking about. Multiple orders of crabs were sent to jellyman (totaling ≈$100 in shipping charges) and each time more were requested claiming that they had perished. For an order of 50 crabs ($40.00 +SH), Mr. jellyman has cried and made TarBay out to be some kind of business scam...

We have shipped hundreds of live crabs all around the country and jellyman is the only one who wants to complain. Three times crabs were shipped. Three times they were reported DOA. We replaced the orders out of pocket and still we are told our crabs arrived dead. No one else reports dead crabs over and over and over again. We have no way of knowing whether these crabs did truly arrive dead. However we have tried to make good three times, and we will again come June.

If you think this makes TarBay a bad business proprietorship, then you are entitled to your opinion.

As for frozen crabs, orders are on back hold until more can be frozen.

As a newcomer to these forums, you should be a little more humble and know before you go.

Those who get crabs from us for their cephs are pleased and continue to buy them.

If you were here I'd be happy to express your arrogance back at you. BADA BING BAM BOOM!

Have a nice day!

Seek professional help.

Capt. Chad
TarBay

You are a freaking liar. First off I only ordered from you twice and I only reported that 60% arrived dead on the second shipment. The first order came in perfect. There might have been 3 dead ones with plenty extras to make up. The first order was supposed to be shippd so it arrived by Friday so it did not get held up over the weekend. It did not arrive by Friday and I had to sit outside my office on Saturday until the package arrived. But they were big and alive so I order a second time.

Here is the thread that outlines my experience from the first order:
Anyone ever bought fiddlers from TarBAy?
Notice how I say they arrived alive and in good condition

The second shipment came in 60% dead. I paid $84 for 100 crabs for O/N delivery. It took three days for them to get to me. I asked that I get credited just for the dead portion but was told they do not do refunds and they would reship. I only asked TARBAY to reship the portion that died. I did not even ask for the whole shipment to be resent. I was told multiple times that they had shipped and then when they did not show up I was given excuses as to why they had yet to send the reship. Then, after being blown off for months Chad gave me some other guys number to call(and the other guy never returned any of my calls) I basically wrote it off until I saw them posting about selling crabs again.

In this thread posted below by Chad at Tarbay he states how they "have had experienced high numbers of mortalities through shipping htis year":
Uca minax Fiddlers

"Dear TONMO Community,

TarBay would like to thank all those who have ordered Fiddler Crabs this season. We(TARBAY) have experienced a high number of mortalities through shipping this year and will no longer be shipping via the USPS. We will also be changing our packaging methods to increase our live deliveries. If in the event an order or orders are received DOA, TarBay will re-ship orders to you until you get what was purchased. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund payments.

The Fiddler season will remain active and orders will be processed through August 16, 2008. There may be stock available after this date however, these will be available on a first come basis and will be exhausted before September 30, 2008.

We look forward to helping you feed your Ceph.

www.unboundground.com

Chad Smith
Superintendent
TarBay "

Let's See:
1. You admit you have had high shipping mortality
2. You admit you will be changing you shipping methods due to high mortality
3. You promise to reship until we receive what we ordered

I think you need to get your facts straight.

Considering you have noone here posting that they actually received live crabs from you I'm not sure how you can call me a liar. I will say this, if the crabs actually do get shipped and arrive alive they are really nice sized fiddlers!!

I hope you hold up your end of the promise and I get my crabs alive in June. And when/if I do I will post accordingly to the shipment.

MrED;136690 said:
LOL
(guess that is one reason most, arrive alive guarantees, need proof of DOA, picture, verification by the shipper ect... then there is no speculations as to the truth) )

I offered to send a picture and was told it was not necessary. My UPS driver will vouch for the smell coming off his truck. He was a little pissed that day. They were packed in a garbage bag filled with leaves and fake flowers like you would get at a craft store and placed in an ordinary cardboard box. No insulated box and the only cold pack was one of those blue ones you throw in your freezer to put in yuor kids lunch sack.

Like I said. The crabs are great when they arrive alive.

TarBay;136004 said:
FIDDLERS HAVE ONLY JUST EMERGED.

THE FIRST SHIPMENTS GO OUT IN LATE MAY!

IF YOU ARE AWAITING BACK SHIPMENTS, LOOK TO SEE YOUR BOX IN MID-JUNE OR AS SOON AS WE CAN LOSE MORE MONEY SENDING ANOTHER SHIPMENT TO YOU.

Just checking to see when the replacement shipment is going to be sent. Above stated late may - mid June. Please supply me with the tracking number.
Thanks

TarBay;136004 said:
FIDDLERS HAVE ONLY JUST EMERGED.

THE FIRST SHIPMENTS GO OUT IN LATE MAY!

IF YOU ARE AWAITING BACK SHIPMENTS, LOOK TO SEE YOUR BOX IN MID-JUNE OR AS SOON AS WE CAN LOSE MORE MONEY SENDING ANOTHER SHIPMENT TO YOU.

It is now late June. Any ETA on the replacement fiddlers??

Mid June has come and gone and no replacement fiddlers??

Mid July is now here and no replacement fiddlers??

I guess your arrive alive guarantee only guarantees that you get your money.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back