Chesapeake Fiddler Crabs

TarBay

Blue Ring
Registered
TarBay is now accepting orders for the first wave of emergent Uca.

Some crabs have already burrowed out of the mud, however they remain about two shovels deep. As the temperature increases in the Chesapeake region, the numbers will increase.

Check out the TarBay website at www.unboundground.com/tarbay.html

Frozen orders from September 08 will be shipped immediately following the emergent mast - SWBB - This means you.

Any questions?:boohoo::usa:

Capt. Chad
410 807 6938

Dorchester County

Yup...

Sure are. It seems you are too.

Whereabouts on the E.S.?

You can come "pick your own" on our open house dates...

All the fiddlers you can catch in one low tide.

Capt. Chad:boohoo::boohoo:

Hmmmm..... I'm actually fairly close to the Chesapeake on business (wallops island) and will be heading back across the bay bridge shortly. When are the open house dates? I didn't see them on the website.

Open House Fiddler Crab Picks

Starting in mid-June, TarBay will offer open house dates to invite ceph. owners a way to stock up on fiddlers.

In the period of one LOW Tide (3.5hrs), participants may collect and keep as many fiddlers as can be caught.

$95.00 p/person. No discount for teams, couples etc.

300 - 500 crabs is VERY possible.

What you will need:

Lawn Gloves
Mud Boots
Big Cooler
Heavy Duty Lawn Bag (s) with drawstring
Insect repellent
Sunscreen

TarBay will offer help in preparing coolers for transportation.

This will make a great day trip if you are within a few hours of TarBay.

Limited lodging is available on a first reserved basis at regular price.

Please stay tuned to www.UNBOUNDGROUND.com/TARBAY.html for Open House Dates and Information.

:boat::sink:

How about making good on the orders that arrived dead from last year. Maybe you could at least respond to the emails and phone calls since you guaranteed replacements.

I received a PM from Chad that he would resend the fiddlers. I'll let everyone know if they arrive or not.

Chad,
Thank you for responding. I sent an email to the address you provided. I look forward to a nice shipment of fiddlers.

Crabs are coming

Check out the new pages at www.unboundground.com

Crabs on EBAY have started for 2009!!!

Fiddlers are now on eBay!!! Act soon to SAVE!!!

Capt. Chad
TarBay

Don't be a small time rat's tattle tail over a modest mouse's painting pail...

READ THE POST

FIDDLERS HAVE ONLY JUST EMERGED.

THE FIRST SHIPMENTS GO OUT IN LATE MAY!

IF YOU ARE AWAITING BACK SHIPMENTS, LOOK TO SEE YOUR BOX IN MID-JUNE OR AS SOON AS WE CAN LOSE MORE MONEY SENDING ANOTHER SHIPMENT TO YOU.

TarBay;136004 said:
FIDDLERS HAVE ONLY JUST EMERGED.

THE FIRST SHIPMENTS GO OUT IN LATE MAY!

IF YOU ARE AWAITING BACK SHIPMENTS, LOOK TO SEE YOUR BOX IN MID-JUNE OR AS SOON AS WE CAN LOSE MORE MONEY SENDING ANOTHER SHIPMENT TO YOU.

I'll be watching then for mid-June arrival.

WOW!! "Lose more money sending another shipment" I wonder if you lost money the first time. Some people just WANT what they paid (PAID) for. He should be getting the FIRST SHIPMENT, being sent out. There is a reason businesses guarantee their product. (for selling, not the product) What happened to customer relations these days? (just wondering) I am a first time visiter here and would NEVER buy anything with the replies I just read. Glad there are others to keep your business going. BADA BING!!! Have a wonderful day!! Now make right on your guarantee!!
JELLYMAN,
Hope you get your shipment soon. I have cuttles, octopus along with seahorses, and ordered 100 feeder shimp, the company stopped selling the shrimp and want me to order something else. CRAP!! I don't want anything else. Ha! Ha! I will just wait until they get more, if they get more. Maybe they should have stopped taking orders if they did not have any. (just a thought or not guarantee live arrival) I am glad they were able to take my $$ though.
Maybe the IDEA of a guarante is not intended on making things right, but to mislead the trust from others. Good Luck!!

Nice guy... great personality...

Dear Mr. Ed,

Perhaps before you begin talking you should know what you are talking about. Multiple orders of crabs were sent to jellyman (totaling ≈$100 in shipping charges) and each time more were requested claiming that they had perished. For an order of 50 crabs ($40.00 +SH), Mr. jellyman has cried and made TarBay out to be some kind of business scam...

We have shipped hundreds of live crabs all around the country and jellyman is the only one who wants to complain. Three times crabs were shipped. Three times they were reported DOA. We replaced the orders out of pocket and still we are told our crabs arrived dead. No one else reports dead crabs over and over and over again. We have no way of knowing whether these crabs did truly arrive dead. However we have tried to make good three times, and we will again come June.

If you think this makes TarBay a bad business proprietorship, then you are entitled to your opinion.

As for frozen crabs, orders are on back hold until more can be frozen.

As a newcomer to these forums, you should be a little more humble and know before you go.

Those who get crabs from us for their cephs are pleased and continue to buy them.

If you were here I'd be happy to express your arrogance back at you. BADA BING BAM BOOM!

Have a nice day!

Seek professional help.

Capt. Chad
TarBay

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back