Chesapeake Fiddler Crabs

jellyman

O. vulgaris
Registered
MrED;136690 said:
LOL
(guess that is one reason most, arrive alive guarantees, need proof of DOA, picture, verification by the shipper ect... then there is no speculations as to the truth) )

I offered to send a picture and was told it was not necessary. My UPS driver will vouch for the smell coming off his truck. He was a little pissed that day. They were packed in a garbage bag filled with leaves and fake flowers like you would get at a craft store and placed in an ordinary cardboard box. No insulated box and the only cold pack was one of those blue ones you throw in your freezer to put in yuor kids lunch sack.

Like I said. The crabs are great when they arrive alive.

jellyman

O. vulgaris
Registered
TarBay;136004 said:
FIDDLERS HAVE ONLY JUST EMERGED.

THE FIRST SHIPMENTS GO OUT IN LATE MAY!

IF YOU ARE AWAITING BACK SHIPMENTS, LOOK TO SEE YOUR BOX IN MID-JUNE OR AS SOON AS WE CAN LOSE MORE MONEY SENDING ANOTHER SHIPMENT TO YOU.

Just checking to see when the replacement shipment is going to be sent. Above stated late may - mid June. Please supply me with the tracking number.
Thanks

jellyman

O. vulgaris
Registered
TarBay;136004 said:
FIDDLERS HAVE ONLY JUST EMERGED.

THE FIRST SHIPMENTS GO OUT IN LATE MAY!

IF YOU ARE AWAITING BACK SHIPMENTS, LOOK TO SEE YOUR BOX IN MID-JUNE OR AS SOON AS WE CAN LOSE MORE MONEY SENDING ANOTHER SHIPMENT TO YOU.

It is now late June. Any ETA on the replacement fiddlers??

jellyman

O. vulgaris
Registered
Mid June has come and gone and no replacement fiddlers??

Mid July is now here and no replacement fiddlers??

I guess your arrive alive guarantee only guarantees that you get your money.