Chatting

Well, my boss is gone this afternoon. Am I blind? How can I log into chat? I can't seem to find the link

Saul

Nick, we had previously deduced that if your username has an apostrophe in it, then you can't get into the chat room.

Yours doesn't have an apostrophe, but I wonder whether it could possibly have an issue with numbers? Doesn't make sense on the surface... but I'll try an experiment and will report back here.

No deal yet on the location, there are a couple of possibilities open right now, and they're all good. Location is the first item to settle, followed by dates, and I hope tobe able to tell you that much by the end of the month. Wherever we end up, I promise you'll still be able to get the advance travel fares. :wink:

Melissa

there is usually a flash message a few days prior to the organized chat...are we still on the first wednesday of the month??? I know this months was abandoned due to web constraints...poor Tony, this thing must drive him insane now and again...

greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back