CHALLENGE

Hmm, ok. It's been a while now, and despite the risk of sounding impatient I have to ask: so what is it?

[/b]

It's something that I'm working on right now (or at least I'll resume next week).

The story is way cool.

be warned chariotmaster, when the Hittites meets us Spartans they usually s**t-it !
& as for the Shi ites of Turdmanistan, that speaks for it's self !
War is a messy business, have you done yours ? :goofysca:

Methinks your history is somewhat muddled. From a Roman slave to a Greek military state, the sands of time have affected your Tardis I feel!
A war between our peoples would devasate your Fossils as the Great Bull of TARHUN would trample them into the dust.
Gird your loins and hide your bivalves for the vengeance of the Storm God will be mine!
Not only that but you damn greeks cant artex too save your lives!

Picky picky, t'would be no fun if accuracy is the main goal :grad: & my Tardis was fine until I was locked inside it with Louise Jameson :wink:
& I'm more than capable of turning fossils to dust myself with a BFH.
My loins are well girded (& clean) but find bivalves uninspiring & Artex is horrid but Greek puddings of shredded pastry, nuts & honey are to die for.
live long & prosper & up your Quo Vardis :shock:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back