Cephalopods on cafepress junk...

Toren

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
I just set up a cafepress.com shop for myself (there is nothing there yet) but I'm wondering if anyone has any wishes for what they'd like to have on a mug or mousepad that is suitably squiddly? I have some stuff from my repertoire already but I'm certainly open to ideas. Obviously if you want to put a photo on a mug and you've already got the photo you don't need me. I guess I'm asking: if you want to see some kind of DESIGN on some kind of product that cafepress offers* I'm open to suggestions. Some of you already know that I'm an artist but if you don't - have a look: http://torenatkinson.deviantart.com/gallery/

I'm particularly thinking of a design of a squid on a light switch cover where the switch itself is the squid's beak!

* I won't be doing clothing. I understand that both the t-shirt and the printing quality for cafepress shirts are poor. I'll be doing buttons, magnets, mugs, coasters, postcards, framed prints, wall clocks, light switch covers, mousepads, and maybe journals.

How much would an octopus on a wall clock cost? I was thinking maybe have him facing out, like at me, but his arms all sprawled out. Like he is looking up, and we are looking down upon him. If you can, and depending on cost. Do you do color?

You know, I've actually heard very few complaints about CP's shirt quality. Especially now they give you the option of which printing method you want to use, you can choose what you think will work best based on the nature of the design.

Dan

Brock Fluharty said:
How much would an octopus on a wall clock cost? I was thinking maybe have him facing out, like at me, but his arms all sprawled out. Like he is looking up, and we are looking down upon him. If you can, and depending on cost. Do you do color?

Color? Absolutely.

I was thinking about a clock last night. Maybe the arms would wrap around some of the numbers.

Clocks seem to run about 11-15 bucks.

I will tell you this week. I ordered a shirt last week and they said it was shipped. I like the direct printing process, that is partially why I chose to get one.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back