• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cephalopod Oceanic Biocube curiosity?? (New to forum)

Capt Fish!! I looked at that website and im liking what i see.. Few questions. Of course newborns.. what are the percentage that i will come out of getting a batch of eggs for at least one to survive? The babies must eat live food multiple times a day? I will call them when the time comes.. but people have bought from this breeder/supplier?? You have been a great help, more insight would be great. I would definatly need a bigger tank because if more than one survived a biocube wouldnt house them. Can you buy live food like mysis to feed them somewhere, and or raise it successfully? How mature should the tank be with the proper population of mysis etc to keep a cuttle alive?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back