Cephalopod News Headlines

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
I've launched a dedicated news page for octopus and squid news:

[URL2=[URL]http://www.tonmo.com/news.php]Cephalopod[/URL] News[/URL2]

Next step will be to integrate those news stories with discussions on the forum -- i.e., each story will have a "Discuss" link, which links to one of our forum threads. :cool2:

i wish i had read the greensboro paper on friday.... well, if its still around tomorrow or tuesday maybe i can grab the ammonite or something similar for somebody....

Thanks Tony, what a great idea!

I've been using Google news alerts for the last year or so for 'ammonites' so hopefully between the two nothing major should slip through. Having said that, many of the Google alerts I've recieved to date have been about the ancient Hebrew tribe though!

Thanks again.

haha, so that's how ya do it ! I've been eating sardines til they come out my ears to develop the necessary intellect to suss you out but you just spilled the beans !

EUREKA !

Keef

spartacus said:
haha, so that's how ya do it ! I've been eating sardines til they come out my ears to develop the necessary intellect to suss you out but you just spilled the beans !

Doh!

I have given the game away. A magician should never reveal how he does his tricks, they say. In that case I had best not reveal Underwater Times either.

Doh! Done it again.

I've been using Google News Alert and I found that most poeple using the word "giant squid "to describe the Humbolt. And only 1 news ageny and bothered to coorect itself.

haha Phil, got you, got you gooood ! soon you will reveal the crabby pattie secret formula !
Cool site BTW !
Chrono, please give the uneducated a little leeway, compared to what they see on a plate, the Humboldt is a giant. Give them time to develop huge cephtastic knowledge like your own.

Keef

tonmo said:
I've launched a dedicated news page for octopus and squid news:

[URL2=[URL]http://www.tonmo.com/news.php]Cephalopod[/URL] News[/URL2]

Next step will be to integrate those news stories with discussions on the forum -- i.e., each story will have a "Discuss" link, which links to one of our forum threads. :cool2:

The bottom of our News Page now posts results from AUT XML newsfeed. :cool2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back