Ceph Stuff on Etsy

Its not on etsy but i'm putting it here. close enough. :smile:

Sterling Silver Octopus Pendant by Blue Bayer Design
Body Jewelry

Attachments

• conv_300364.jpg
    conv_300364.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 120
I wish they would make more into slides than with the loop on the top. I finally found one affordable piece but I keep looking for others. ... maybe in AU next week? :sagrin:

I agree! There are so many ways that an octopus can hold onto a chain- why put a ring in its head? I have one beautiful,somewhat more expensive piece that has the octo hanging from the chain in a natural way, as though he were hauling himself up to it. And it's one of the things I like best about the glass ones someone posted earlier this year that are on Etsy - the necklace chain just passes through curls in their arms behind the head. I received one as a gift, but can't remember for the life of me the name of the shop. But they also sell blown-glass carnivorous plants, so I wouldn't think they'd be too hard to search for :smile: And I've been kicking myself for years for passing up an ammonite pendant that had been made into a nautilus - swimming with a gemstone eye, beautiful detailed and very accurate for a modern nautilus. Why haven't more artists picked up on that!? I love these threads! :smile:

DWhatley;193497 said:
I wish they would make more into slides than with the loop on the top. I finally found one affordable piece but I keep looking for others. ... maybe in AU next week? :sagrin:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back