Ceph stuff on eBay

I don't know that it would translate well into a tat. Working with photos vs drawings for web and print would seem similar and somethings just need too much shading (numbers of color gradients) to present. Without that 3 dimensional depth, I don't think you would be happy with the result even with the best of artists.

Attachments

• conv_299776.jpg
    conv_299776.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 131
I don't know that it would translate well into a tat. Working with photos vs drawings for web and print would seem similar and somethings just need too much shading (numbers of color gradients) to present. Without that 3 dimensional depth, I don't think you would be happy with the result even with the best of artists.

That is exactly what will make such a cool tattoo.

Attachments

• conv_299778.gif
    conv_299778.gif
    134.7 KB · Views: 169
  • conv_299779.jpg
    conv_299779.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 126
The one in skin color does not appear to be a real tatoo, just an artistic rendering. I am not sure about the black and white and suspect the same. I have not seen many actual tatoos that are even close to this resolution but I have seen a lot of bad ones so if you go this way be sure and see something done by the artist with the same concept.

These are both real tatoos. You dont see alot of them on the street as it is kind of a newer style of tattoo, but it is a well known style in the tattoo world. If I did it i would definitely get it from someone know for doing them.

some more examples:

Attachments

• conv_299780.jpg
    conv_299780.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 121
  • conv_299781.jpg
    conv_299781.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 118

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back