Ceph stuff on eBay

Lmecher;171126 said:
Would you believe I used to be stick thin. My wedding dress fit Samantha my youngest a couple years ago. She is 13 now and very tiny, she wears a junior size 0. Sam tried on a leather jacket I wore in my 20's and aside from the sleves being too long it fit her perfrctly. What the H-E-double toothpicks happened to me.

I wasnt that thin but I didnt have a belly... I was HOT! :lol: So I feel ya.

Lmecher;171127 said:
Heck if he saw you in that one, he'd never let you go. He'd be like WOOOHOOO!

And you are right, but he would NEVER let me out of the house... I could just see the look on his face... and hell wearing that in the airport would take the need for a body scan... unnecessary :biggrin2:

cuttlegirl;171128 said:
It's only $725 and you can customize it in any color combination you want... I think we should get one for SOS... The other dress is sweet, I can see why you purchased it.

Oh for 725$ lets buy 2 :lol:

I like the other dress a lot. I just need the right shoes and a light jacket and it should be perfect for the CON in October.

Ok, just to get this thread back on track (well, kind of, since this is etsy). I wish this was a pin instead of a ring...

This item is unavailable - Etsy

Attachments

• conv_297797.jpg
    conv_297797.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 96

Attachments

• conv_297809.jpg
    conv_297809.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 91

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back