Ceph stuff on eBay

Attachments

• conv_297789.jpg
    conv_297789.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 78
Very cute dress! I buy all my octo clothes there. When I find something new my family will answer in unison when someone asks where in the world I found something like that :biggrin2:

We have seen a lot of the 6 arm octos this year and it is curious as to why.

dwhatley;170601 said:
Very cute dress! I buy all my octo clothes there. When I find something new my family will answer in unison when someone asks where in the world I found something like that :biggrin2:

We have seen a lot of the 6 arm octos this year and it is curious as to why.

Thanky you I thought so too... Someone tried to bet me in the bid but I showed them :lol:

I wonder if the 6 arms is a room thing. 8 may be to many in regards to room for a clean look. IDK

Lmecher;171109 said:
When my girls get new clothes we say "fashion show time" Seeing this dress is so special :wink:, I want a fashion show.
I don't expect you'll give us one but had to say it.

dwhatley;171110 said:
I am counting on it :biggrin2:

:roflmao:

You people are FUNNY!
I am planning to wear my octo clothes/jewlery to the CON. But I dont think I will be posting pics of me in that dress.... yet. :lol:

Your late Sabrina, Will (DonnerBoy, at least I think it was Will) already found that one :biggrin2:. I know that dress is going to look spectacular on you, how about a photo in the supporters member's pictures forum. I want to see it on :biggrin2:

dwhatley;171116 said:
Your late Sabrina, Will (DonnerBoy, at least I think it was Will) already found that one :biggrin2:. I know that dress is going to look spectacular on you, how about a photo in the supporters member's pictures forum. I want to see it on :biggrin2:

The problem is my husband doesnt exactly know I bought it... so I would need someone to take the pic. Once I let him know I bought a dress I will post a pic in the supporters forum. Now though I need to find the PERFECT shoes to go with it. :biggrin2:

SabrinaR;171118 said:
The problem is my husband doesnt exactly know I bought it... so I would need someone to take the pic. Once I let him know I bought a dress I will post a pic in the supporters forum. Now though I need to find the PERFECT shoes to go with it. :biggrin2:

:shock: Sabrina, I thought for a moment that you bought the OTHER dress, that would make quite a statement at Tonmocon...

SabrinaR;171123 said:
:lol: OMGoodness would it. If I was younger, and a few children less... and hell who am I kidding NO WAY would I wear that dress in public.

Would you believe I used to be stick thin. My wedding dress fit Samantha my youngest a couple years ago. She is 13 now and very tiny, she wears a junior size 0. Sam tried on a leather jacket I wore in my 20's and aside from the sleves being too long it fit her perfrctly. What the H-E-double toothpicks happened to me.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back