• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Ceph Joke

Ocho

Cuttlefish
Registered
A guy walks into a bar with an octopus under his arm. He sets the octopus on a stool next to him and announces: "This is an amazing octopus. I'll bet anyone in this bar $50 that this octopus can play any instrument set in front of it."

None of the people could believe this, so one guy brought up a guitar. The octopus took hold of the guitar and started picking away, better than Jimi Hendrix. The man took $50 from the guitarist. Next someone brings up a trumpet. The octopus started playing the trumpet, better than Herb Alpert. The man won another $50 from the trumpeter. Then some guy brought up some bagpipes. The octopus picked up the bagpipes for a minute and, looking a little puzzled, set them down again.

"Can't you play the bagpipes?" asked the man. "Play it?" said the octopus, "I'm gonna screw it as soon as I figure out how to get its pajamas off." :cool2:

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
I've heard this before but always more "blue", to use Comedy- Language. I just took down one of my own posts that used an ancient Borscht-Belt potato-down-the-pants joke when I realized it's potential obscenity, even though it's 70-years-old. If it's potentially questionable, keep it on the Supporters Forum. By the way, GREAT JOKE!! :biggrin2:

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
What ever happened to the groaners thread that TTF started?

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Colin said:
What ever happened to the groaners thread that TTF started?
:arrow: [URL2=http://www.tonmo.com/community/index.php?threads/2/]Thisaway[/URL2]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasjedlicka

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak