Ceph items and jewelry collection...

Ceph Stuff...Pendant

Here is a neat little one.

I love the multi-purple colored back ground. really adds to the life of the piece.

Attachments

• conv_289703.jpg
    conv_289703.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 106
Ceph Stuff...Lampwork bead

This is a piece of art called a lampwork bead.

I am not sure of the derivation of that, but I ended up really liking this little guy. He is a little silver octo crawling on the blue glass.

Attachments

• conv_289725.jpg
    conv_289725.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 92
Here's a Little Something My Better-Half Made Me

I had this smugglers' cane for years - looked like a gentlemens' walking stick, but once the top was unscrewed, it turned out to be a hollow steel tube filled with coil-spring shock-absorbing glass test tubes. At any rate, an idiot colleague of mine was attempting to do some Fred Astaire action with this prop-toy years ago and dropped it, shattering the ABS plastic top portion. Rebecca managed to buy some antique mahogany, and secretly carved a stylized squid-top for the cane. Here it is:

Attachments

• conv_289749.jpg
    conv_289749.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 109
  • conv_289750.jpg
    conv_289750.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 136
Ceph Stuff...Bangle

Yes Erich,

You are a lucky man to have such a wife that supports you in that way. I love the cane.

Maybe you should get her something like this bangle style bracelet below. It has suckers...

Attachments

• conv_289754.jpg
    conv_289754.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 130
Ceph Stuff...Balloons?

...And now, for something Completely different...

Somebody put on a helluva show in this ballooon sculpture of our preferred underwater pal. Must have been some kind of 'under the sea' prom theme.

Attachments

• conv_289792.jpg
    conv_289792.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 92

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back