ceph glass

This is a cuttle I made for my girl's birthday at the start of the year. It's about 8 inches long, I've made other ones to about a foot long. The very large ones sold at SOFA in chicago.

I also have a site which isn't quite up to date at

www.angelfire.com/theforce/cearn1

cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• conv_289176.jpg
    conv_289176.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 85
  • conv_289177.jpg
    conv_289177.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 89
  • conv_289178.jpg
    conv_289178.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 91
Your work is truly amazing, and the price is very reasonable. Forgive our silliness on the thread you started, it's something some of us tend to do regularly.:oops: It should in no way be taken as a slight on the quality of your work, rather, a reflection of the quality (or lack of) of the posters. Mea Culpa! I will probably be messaging you shortly, because one of the few things I take seriously is art.
Sorseress

You do a great job of capturing the animal's personality. You must observe live animals a lot. I may have to start saving $$ (after my cuttles stop eating me out of house and home...) to purchase a larger cuttle. I love the way it looks at you...

I apologize for getting so off topic in earlier posts... :oops:

hiyas, sorry I didn't get back straight away, thanks for the heads up, Steve.I'm surprised this thread got resurrected. I can make the pendants on request, the ones on the pix are sold by now. My email is available under "contact us" at www.nudibranchartglass.com , pop me a line with what you're after color wise, etc and I'll get back to you about it. I won't be able to make any for the next 2 weeks as I'll be in Japan, but after I get back I can make some. I can also make cuttlefish eye pendants and marbles (in pic).

cheers
Chris

Attachments

• conv_293342.jpg
    conv_293342.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 91

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back