ceph glass

hi guys and gals,
the cuttlefish pendants go for US$50 each. postage shouldn't be very much, I just sent a 750g package to the states for Au$19 and the pendants weigh much less. I hope I'm not going against forum rules posting the price.

This is a cuttle I made for my girl's birthday at the start of the year. It's about 8 inches long, I've made other ones to about a foot long. The very large ones sold at SOFA in chicago.

I also have a site which isn't quite up to date at

www.angelfire.com/theforce/cearn1

cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• conv_289176.jpg
    conv_289176.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 72
  • conv_289177.jpg
    conv_289177.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 75
  • conv_289178.jpg
    conv_289178.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 75
Your work is truly amazing, and the price is very reasonable. Forgive our silliness on the thread you started, it's something some of us tend to do regularly.:oops: It should in no way be taken as a slight on the quality of your work, rather, a reflection of the quality (or lack of) of the posters. Mea Culpa! I will probably be messaging you shortly, because one of the few things I take seriously is art.
Sorseress

You do a great job of capturing the animal's personality. You must observe live animals a lot. I may have to start saving $$ (after my cuttles stop eating me out of house and home...) to purchase a larger cuttle. I love the way it looks at you...

I apologize for getting so off topic in earlier posts... :oops:

Latest Posts