Ceph Furniture...

Ceph Furniture... Weddings

Ok, I'm worn out. Been searching for something particular, and found everything else.

Here's the last one for the day which you can find here.

By the way, hope you appreciate all the links. Makes it easier when it's time to buy. $$$.

Attachments

• conv_293447.jpg
    conv_293447.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 93
Donnerboy;127782 said:
Here's a cool one...

A Hoodie from a place called VNGRD. Find it here.

I went immediately to order one, thinking even if it is a little expensive, I really want it. Unfortunately, like most of the other stuff I want, it is a lot expensive! $130 for a hoodie is too far out of my meager budget this year.:cry:

PS, since being chastised, I always post pics AND links :wink:

Reupholstered chair fabric...

cuttlegirl;127784 said:

OK,

For all who love Cuttlegirl's find when it comes to this chair, I have found the fabric source AND a friend at an uphostery shop (the owner) will order it for us.

It's a little pricey, but not too bad at $30 a yard. However, that yard is not like what you would see in a fabric store as it's 54" wide! Why? It's upholstery fabric and it's an Indoor/Outdoor fabric. It has a 27" repeat which means that every 27" the pattern repeats. As you can see from her chair, it's a big octo.

It comes in Red as seen in above, as well as Black, Green, Blue, and Aqua.

I am buying some, so if others want to jump in, let's do it. A yard will easily cover chairs like the one seen in the picture. I am actually having cushions made for outside lawn chairs. There is no shipping charge to get the fabric to the store, but there will have to be some charge for me to get it to you. However, I should be able to put it in a padded Fedex or UPS envelope and get it to you for under $10.

Attachments

• conv_293451.jpg
    conv_293451.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 55
  • conv_293452.jpg
    conv_293452.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 95
  • conv_293453.jpg
    conv_293453.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 52
  • conv_293454.jpg
    conv_293454.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 63
If I get my fabric, then I am going to have to get this too

(Sorry for the image size, large size is not copyable)

Also found it on Etsy in a smaller version

Attachments

• conv_293464.jpg
    conv_293464.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 75
  • conv_293465.jpg
    conv_293465.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 73
Sweet Octo Fabric... No one else?

Erich? Tony?

So far it's just me and the D (Whatley, that is...).

We (my fiance, not dwhatley) are putting it into seat cushions for outside lawn chairs. You see, I have a weekly gathering of conservatively minded fellows known as the Esteemed Gentlemen of Cigar Night. All incur names over time, and mine is William the Submariner. Already as I have a tabby style house of seashells and stucco, I am well in character; but an octo-adorned chair will seal the deal most nicely.:sink:

I am getting the black and sea green to cover the seat of the love seat in the breakfast room. I will add the black octo wall decal somewhere and recover the chair cushions (too small for the print) in either the green or black. I can't order my cushion material until I get the fabric so anyone else wanting to do a cool looking something, PLEASE let Will know soon so I can start my project :heee:

Fiance? Sooo, Will, have you gotten that terrific princess cut diamond with gold octopus engagement ring yet?

Ceph Furniture ...Kitchen

Ok, sorry about the pic, but this was the best they had.

This is a set of conjoined chopsticks. Probably better for smaller hands and noobs, but I want a set (or two) just the same.

You can get them here.

Attachments

• conv_293524.jpg
    conv_293524.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 98
I almost got the Etsy ones for the new tank canopy cover but the way they would have to sit wouldn't work. I really liked the left and right pair but they were too expensive. I ended up with some very inexpensive ones posted on the referenced link (the tiny one at the bottom) that are perfect and look much nicer than the photo.

Squid poster from Scandinavian Fishing Year Book

We got Garrett this poster for his birthday. We could only find it from the above location in Denmark.

Attachments

• conv_293530.jpg
    conv_293530.jpg
    958.4 KB · Views: 128
It was printed in Denmark, but the names are written in English, Russian, Chinese, Great Britian (common name), Dutch, French, Finnish?, Italian, Japanese, NL(don't know what that abbreviation stands for), Portugese, and Spanish. Some names are not written in all of the languages. The poster is meant to be on fishing ships so fisherman can identify species of octopus, squid and cuttlefish they might accidently catch in their nets.

We were very happy with Garrett's reaction because he was actually speechless, which never happens.
Jana

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back