Ceph Furniture...

Ceph Furniture ...Bathroom

Have we done a bathroom collection? Even if, here's a new one. It's a toilet graphic from kaboodle.com.

Find it here.

Attachments

• conv_293385.jpg
    conv_293385.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 59

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
More toilet octos

I like this one even MORE! UNFORTUNATELY, my toilets are all dark and it would never show.:cry:

These are cool too! Great Find Donnerboy, I am going to write to see if they can do them in grey or white. They even have sharks but that bath has a black toilet and, of course the ones shown are black.:cry:

dwhatley;127480 said:
I like this one even MORE! UNFORTUNATELY, my toilets are all dark and it would never show.:cry:

These are cool too! Great Find Donnerboy, I am going to write to see if they can do them in grey or white. They even have sharks but that bath has a black toilet and, of course the ones shown are black.:cry:

Wouldn't this look great on an aquarium???

Attachments

• conv_293390.jpg
    conv_293390.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 62
Ceph Furniture ...Farbrics...!

OK, so my girlfriend who has learned to embrace this passion of mine sent me this.

It is a company who makes a number of differing octo fabrics.

the name of the company is Freespiritfabric.com, and the line of fabrics is called Mendocino.

Attachments

• conv_293436.jpg
    conv_293436.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 81

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
I saw that when I was looking for some material but, try as I would, none of the color combinations (I think there are 3) worked where I wanted to put it.

If anyone ever sees adult ceph wallpaper border PLEASE post a link. I would like to do my 1/2 bath in cephs but won't renovate until I can find a serious border.

dwhatley;127773 said:
I saw that when I was looking for some material but, try as I would, none of the color combinations (I think there are 3) worked where I wanted to put it.

If anyone ever sees adult ceph wallpaper border PLEASE post a link. I would like to do my 1/2 bath in cephs but won't renovate until I can find a serious border.

Dang!

I have never done searches for wallpaper. I have seen ceph tiles for bathrooms and such, which I have posted here. Still not wallpaper.

The hunt is on...

with all the "Do it yourself with homemade stuff" Boom...

Have you ever thought of making your own homemade wallpaper? If you're just making a border, it could be that expensive, and I am sure there's a site on the "How to".

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
I liked the octopus fabric so much (a few posts back) that I ordered some and a friend who is an excellent quilter is making me a tote bag!

Nancy