Ceph Furniture...

Ceph Furniture... Clothing

How about a ceph-styled muffler?

For those really cold days where you do not want any breaches as the cold would get in, try getting hugged by this thing!

Find it here.

Attachments

• conv_294002.jpg
    conv_294002.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 58
Ceph Furniture... Clothing

How about a ceph-styled muffler?

For those really cold days where you do not want any breaches as the cold would get in, try getting hugged by this thing!

Find it here.

Find the fleece on Etsy here.

Attachments

• conv_294003.jpg
    conv_294003.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 82
  • conv_294004.jpg
    conv_294004.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 73
Ceph Furniture... Groom's Cake!

So OK, I got married...

The funny thing is that we were trying to decide what to do for a groom's cake. I thought about a cigar humidor, but that has gone from unique to overdone and fast.

What to do, what to do...

So i mentioned to the jedi cake master supreme that I like the ocean, and octopus and squid, and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea which incorporates all of them.

My cake master brought me a cake where the top looked like cresting waves, the Nautilus looked like it was made of plated, riveted copper, and a giant orange squid was wrapped about her from aft to forward.

These pics do it no justice, but more are to come. These are just two quick shots of the lit portholes of the Nautilus, and the orange gum~paste.

More pics of higher quality to come. So just sit there and drool... (cause it was something good to eat too).

Attachments

• conv_294133.jpg
    conv_294133.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 62
  • conv_294134.jpg
    conv_294134.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 75
You know, I think that goes with my love seat material :sagrin: Glad you made it through the formalities and hope to see an octo chair soon (and MORE photos of that cake!)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back