• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Ceph Feed

Welcome back, Castor!

Thanks for the suggestion. This is the company I used for my fiddler crabs and shore shrimp. It's a family run company and has high standards. They are also pleasant people to work with.

I ordered many times from them and was very satisfied with what I received and with shipping.

Glad to see that others are coming across it.

Nancy

I am glad that there is some feed back to go off on, they seem to have a lot great stuff to offer all of us in the ceph community. You all are great!!!

Felix

Thanks for such a warm welcome! :biggrin2:

I am a field engineer, and my current assignment has me in Maine, but my main office is in Florida. What a change in climate, and people!!! How is the Big Apple? I bet it's a blast to get take out in any style you can dream of!

Hopefully I will have a lot more to post in the near future.

Felix.

None at the moment, but it won't be very long. Ella decided to do some exploring while I was at work, and the protien skimmer had it's way with her. I was surprised that she got passed the sponges that were blocking the down tube. :cry:

I won't be more than a couple of weeks, and I will have a new family member. They are so very interesting, and she loved when I cleaned the tank. I do miss her a lot.

Felix.

Thank you to everyone for your words of sympathy! You ceph enthusiasts are the greatest people in the world, (I don't care what the overwhelming stastics say :wink: ) I am getting closed to a more octo proof design, and I will keep you all posted on the progress.

:trilobit: :arrow: :squidwar:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back