Ceph Cuttlefish wanted

rashumble7

Hatchling
Registered
Hey guys its good to be here, thanks for having me i really love these wonderful creatures. By any chance does anyone have any cuttlefish eggs or babies for sale?

I have 6 babies but I am new to them and I am not sure I know enough to risk shipping them yet.

rashumble7;133647 said:
Hey guys its good to be here, thanks for having me i really love these wonderful creatures. By any chance does anyone have any cuttlefish eggs or babies for sale?

Communication mediator

MrEd seems to have inadequacy issues that result in his telling other people how to structure their communications.

This guy probably drives a large SUV and uses it to appear bigger than he really is.

Ed, please don't ever order from TarBay.

Have a nice day!

Remember...

Seek professional help. It will do you good.

Capt. Chad
TarBay

Reminder:

Please don't be a troll, and please don't feed any trolls. If there are on-topic disputes, keep them civil and please don't let things slide to personal attacks or flamewars.

Thanks.

LOL Monty,
Thanks for Reminding the Capt.(of ?) about personal attacks. (glad he was 100% wrong in his silly assessment of me)
Don't worry Chad (just read the fiddler crab forum) No need for professional help. (joking here) I am sure you can send me in the right direction. :smile:

The Quesion was " Cuttlefish Wanted". Lets get back to the request at hand. :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back