cartoon octopus sightings

New York offered some land-octopus sightings last week. These cartoons were sent by a friend who is a frequent TONMO guest.

The octo with the clear siphon and five visible legs is from a sushi menu. The other is a sticker seen on a parking meter. :bonk:

Melissa

Does a squid count? She has such a pretty ribbon....

PrettySquid.jpg

8)

It was on some squid chips that I got from the Chinatown in my city, I took that pic and threw out the wrapper, so I don't remember what they were called, or even if there was any English on them at all.

8)

Well I did buy them mostly for the cutie picture, but after they were sitting on my desk for a while....

.... they weren't 1/2 bad. :oops:

:heee:

*distraction* Oh look a vampyroteuthis (sp?) smilie! :vampyro:

ImOuttaHere.gif

Archeopterix said:
It was on some squid chips that I got from the Chinatown in my city....

Oh, cool! Melissa and I had lunch in Manhattan's Chinatown a few weeks ago, and we bought a bag of Squid Chips for Tony. (Well, actually they were Cuttlefish Chips, but they had a pic of a Squid on the front.) Anyway, the chips were stamped with all kinds of really cute seafood images, but we don't know how they tasted because -- well, we sent them to Tony. Tony, how did they taste?

Tani

It was on some squid chips that I got from the Chinatown in my city

I see the barcode. :biggrin2:

(Well, actually they were Cuttlefish Chips, but they had a pic of a Squid on the front.)

Well, over here in S E Asia, squid and cuttles are regarded as more or less the same thing. I don't know why but they don't seem to tell the difference :evil: I have to admit, squid chips ARE nice.....though I'm allergic to them. :heee:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back