• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Caribbean two-spot octopus

Even though these used to be common in the FL Keys, we have not seen many of them since the earthquake in Haiti, their primary source location. It may be that it was their primary breeding ground. Every now and again one shows up and I become hopeful that they are returning but then we don't see more.

Even though these used to be common in the FL Keys, we have not seen many of them since the earthquake in Haiti, their primary source location. It may be that it was their primary breeding ground. Every now and again one shows up and I become hopeful that they are returning but then we don't see more.
Do you know if anyone has small vulgaris for sale? I’m looking for one of them as well

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back