• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Can't believe I'm the first to post on this new board.

O. Eye

Cuttlefish
Registered
Carol!

Those pics are some of the clearest octo pics...OK, THEE clearest octo pics I've ever seen.

Thanks so much for sharing them with the crew.

Kip

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Why thanks for that invite Kip, but perhaps you should read a thread on the previous board (How to ask a scientist a question, part 1) before inviting me around for dinner. I never thought I'd ever receive an invite after that denouncement (thanks Tintenfisch :smile: ).

You just never know where I might be from one day to the next (I don't)
Cheers
Steve

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Hi Kip

An idea regarding the carbon...
I have my carbon after the skimmer. It leaves the skimmer (hang on) and into a plastic box attached to the outlet pipes of the skimmer. That's where the carbon lives :smile:

Carol, keep taking pics and posting stuff... the more we discuss things the more we learn... great job on the pics too!

C

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
We dont all get Thanksgiving Holidays you know!!! Go on!!!! Enjoy your tasty turky dinner with your holidays!!!! Who needs them!!!!????

BAH :x

Bitter C.
LOL

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
you think YOU'RE bitter... try growing up with it, then living in a country where they don't have it - and knowing the rest of your family is together somewhere else. :frown: the only turkeys here are the wild flock across the road, and they're laughing at me.

humph

the tryptophanless tintenfisch