Canada/NZ Postdoctoral opportunity

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
Anyone in New Zealand interested in a Postdoc in Canada? (I wish it was the other way around; someone from Canada coming to New Zealand to work on squid life histories, systematics or conservation).

I'm not sure if you can read the attachment; I might have to cut/paste the text.

Attachments

• conv_302921.jpg
    conv_302921.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 103
Hello Dr. Steve O’Shea!

I’m a student in Canada and right now I’m in the Marine and Freshwater Biology program. Once I have a bachelor degree, I would like to go to New Zealand to get a Master’s Degree. Would the Auckland University of Technology accept a Canadian as a student?

Thanks,
Heather

Hi Heather. I'm not so sure about that; some of you Canadian folk can be pretty dastardly folk!:wink:

Not a problem!

Hey Dr. Steve O’Shea!

I’m definitely not cowardly. The giant squid is a fascinating creature. I’m really looking forward to going to AUT. Eh?

Thank you! :biggrin2:

--Heather

It's ok, you can be dastardly without being cowardly. The rest of us dastards look forward to meeting you, so come on down, eh? :wink:

It's a Jelly!

Monty...

The world would be a much happier (and drunk) place if Bob and Doug were the archetypes for world leaders...

but I think we're going a little off topic...

ArchyNorth;87990 said:
Monty...

The world would be a much happier (and drunk) place if Bob and Doug were the archetypes for world leaders...

but I think we're going a little off topic...

Hey, I didn't pull us off topic, I just took the ball and ran with it. I almost decided the joke was too bad to post, but then I saw that picture on the PM's own web site, and it was too good to pass up...

Tintenfisch;87976 said:
It's ok, you can be dastardly without being cowardly. The rest of us dastards look forward to meeting you, so come on down, eh? :wink:

It's a Jelly!

As long as we are all dastardly, coming down to New Zealand will be a great experience, eh?

I can't wait!

--Heather

A jelly? Kat, what is this lingo? What's this 'eh' and 'ayyyyyy' business? I feel so old!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back