Calling all Tonmocon II attendees!

Thanks WK for making the right point there!

There are actually a few give-aways and things to share, which is great.

Carol, your list has Thales on it twice! I can't argue that he's not double-the-fun, but I'm not on it at all, so you can swap one of his with me... :smile:

sorseress,
I have the strangest feeling that your second guess may be getting warm. Unfortunately for the popularity meter, I have to admit to being a Neal Diamond fan :sagrin:

Of course it could be some Mola Mola that the city clean up crews missed ...

today's fortune cookie:

PLEASURES AWAIT YOU BY THE SEASHORE

:biggrin2:

sorseress;96217 said:
A tintenfisch? A real live :diamond_trans:?
Wouldn't both be lovely! Kat is in Florida right now in fact, immersed in squid and having a wonderful time. Sadly she leaves before TONMOCON ... I mean ... poor form don't you think! Neil, well, one can only dream.

Hey Guys!

I just spent 5 days in an Irish hospital. Got a fever and shakes, to put it mildly, that we couldn't control and they imprisioned me and wouldn't let me fly. They let me go today, but I am very weak, so I thought I would post the possibility of my not making the con - I have to fly to London tomorrow and the back to SF on Tuesday. I fully hope to be better, but man, this thing knocked me for a loop. The big worry was Malaria or something worse from the PNG trip. I had the fullest medical workup I have ever had in my life, including a total MRI, but they found no cause.

Anyway, I hope to see everyone next week!

Rich

PS
They loved the ceph tattoos. :biggrin2:

FYI - I will be emailing contact information tonight before I jump a plane so if you'd like to be added to my listing, please pm me! Also any changes on what you have already submitted!!! See everyone this weekend!

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back