• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Buying Octopus

I am in desperate need of an octopus, I've spent an obscene amount of time preparing my tank for one and am having some trouble finding dealers. I am particularly interested in getting smaller ones, like mercatoris or joubini, but larger ones would be great too.

email me @ [email protected]

hi i dont know any dealers who sell those right now,but you can try posting that on the octopus avalibility fourm and see if anyone can help you