• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

butt burn remedies needed

Hi Jon

is the site obviously affected by bacteria or anything? fungus?

if not then i wouldnt even think of treating and even if it was, there is so little info out there about safe meds if would be a gamble.

Best bet is to take out whatever caused the accident or put the cuttles into bigger tanks if possible.

What size cuttle and tank etc? Probably asked before, sorry

c

i dont know about this for cuttles or even salt water so DO NOT TRY IT UNTILL IT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED WHATEVER YOU DO - I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT...lol but i used to use mercurachrome on cuts and abrasions on my axolotls ie. when one bit of another's leg lol (kinda lol) However it is a POISON! U would not be able to add it to the water cos you have to let it dry for about 30 seconds - this may not be possible with cuttles...Collin, you know more about both cuttles and axolotls than any of us...help

and dont forget - DO NOT TRY THIS UNTILL IT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back