• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Building a liverock tower w/ super glue for an octopus tan?

johnism

Blue Ring
Registered
Ok I have seen post saying that octopus will move live rock . Now if I wanted to build a corner tower that is a permanent shaped ( by gluing the pieces with super glue- so that it could not collapse , fall or be moved by the octopus ) any thoughts on using this in an octopus tank?
The reef forums say it works great and have hade No problems or side effects to the tanks (see link for one example )
Reef Central Online Community

Super Glue works fine for me in all of my tanks.
I did not read the attached thread, but a few points of interest about super glue:
1. It was invented to be a cut healer for human skin
2. It is being used to stop brain aneurisms in humans. - its injected in our brains!!!

I always glue outside of the tank, on as dry as I can get the pieces I want to glue!! GL would love to see pics when done!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back