Brand New Chat!

Correct! That's what happens when no one is in the room...

I want to change the name of the room to "Ceph Chat", and want to change a couple of other things, but I'm done for the day on that part of the site! Two re-installatins of the application is all I care to handle in one day... :roll:

hmm... I have no trouble. Need to know exactly what your experience is in order to troubleshoot. Do you get an error message? Does your browser freeze up? Are you repeatedly asked to login / put into a loop? Does it tell you incorrect username / password? etc...

um... does not have permission to enter the chat. um... is glad to see that you've finally wised up, although he will sorta miss the chat room.

:goodbye: :talker:

Yep, that's OK -- there was an enhancement to allow automatic login, so long as your cookie was set (i.e., you had logged in before from that PC). But if you didn't show up as cuttlegirl when you went into the room, let me know!

Hey tony, I had that funny warning again, but it still works regardless.

There also seems to be a lag of some kind when people are in the chatroom, my geuss is that if when you leave the chatroom by closing the window and not exiting properly, the persons name stays in the "who's chatting now" box on the main page for ages. Neither of these are really problems, just thought you might be interested!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back