Both Steve & Kat offline for a while

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
Coz we're both in the States, separately, in two separate places (talk about poor planning).

We should both be back online soon enough, in July (Steve on the 8th and Kat a little later).

Welcome good-old US of A; yeeha TONMOCON II!

Knock yourself out in this forum in the interim, although beware, we will be keeping an eye on it for sure.

Steve, what kind of alcohol did you say we needed for our squid beaks? Also, I can't remember the name of the squid species my beak came from. Do you remember, or do I need to send you a picture of it?

Hi Sharon. Sorry, I missed this. One of 40% isopropyl alcohol, 70% ethanol, or ~80% methylated spirit (minus the purple stuff). Vodka will do fine!

Steve O'Shea;97364 said:
Hi Sharon. Sorry, I missed this. One of 40% isopropyl alcohol, 70% ethanol, or ~80% methylated spirit (minus the purple stuff). Vodka will do fine!

Is 70% isopropyl OK? The cheap "rubbing alcohol" here is that, also available at double the price as anhydrous 98% or similar. They also were selling everclear 75.5% grain ethanol, but that's ten times the price because you can get drunk off it... (we also have 75.5% ethanol rum, but it's got a bit more flavor than the grain stuff, so I thought it might have organic crud in it...)

Please do!

Lock up any children, pets, and anything shiny! She has a reputation you know!

Steve,
Why would you lock up the children? Pets and shiny things I understand but if children go missing I suspect she would pay to be able to return them.

Just a quick note. Both Kat and I have had and will continue to have for a week-or-so rather busy schedules. Neither of us will be online much during this period. Sorry.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back