Bob and Sid, the Bicephalic Squid

Phil, I'm gonna go with "mating gone horribly wrong" as an explanation, unless the conjoining made reproduction easier, in which case, forget what I just wrote.

Clem

I did notice the renewed interest! I still have the specimens, which I could probably find a way to ship if anyone wishes to take a second look. They don't look much, if any, the worse for wear since I first found them--what, eight or nine years ago? It's good to see that Tonmo is still around and kicking! How have you all been?

Hi! I see this is a different account (docidicusgigas vs. the properly spelled dosidicusgigas) - same person? If so, wow, welcome back! We've been great, we've have 4 biennial conferences at this point, 2 in Monterey Bay, one in Sarasota, and one is D.C. We lost Monty in 2010, which was pretty much the biggest and worst news ever to hit TONMO.

Good to have you back and hope you'll stick around. Amazing that you still have the specimens. I think it's be great to have someone take a fresh look at this.

I don't believe these were ever posted; found them in archives and sharing here!

Attachments

• Bob_and_Sid_7.JPG
    Bob_and_Sid_7.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Bob_and_Sid_8.JPG
    Bob_and_Sid_8.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Bob_and_Sid_9.JPG
    Bob_and_Sid_9.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Bob_and_Sid_10.JPG
    Bob_and_Sid_10.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 29

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back