• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Blue Ring - availiable

yes, a bit of stress at being caught but a quick pailess death is sometimes what is required...

also reccomended is massive head trauma but that is more difficult and less methodical

Id say both... but thats partly what i meant as 'more difficult'... its much easier with other animals if it comes to it

:lol:

It's MS-222.

Quote from the page:

FINQUEL MS-222 is used for a multitude of beneficial applications ranging from the spawning of genetically selected rainbow trout or prize winning ornamental Koi, to the collection of marine reef fish, and the protection of endangered Pacific salmon. Other widely accepted and safe uses include sedation or anesthesia of aquatic species for trans-shipment, sorting and grading of farmed fish, sampling of captive and native populations, biological and physiological research, surgery, and health examination.

So it sounds like it. :smile:

Burstsovenergy24 said:
Colin,

Do you always have the MS-222 on hand?

don't need to, nothing i have requires me to have this and wouldn't have something like that in the house with a baby either.

Is the Ms-223 anaesthesia?

yes but in larger quantities would send aquatic animals to sleep and not wake up

That was what I was thinking. Hey don't pick on the typo error :frown: I guess thats why the amount of anaesthesia given for a patient has to be so precise. Too much they get sleeping beauty, too little they get their pants sued off.

Well boe, there was this patient in readers digest who was administered a bit too little anaesthesia and claimed that she could feel the pain of the operation hear the doctors but she could not speak, open her eyes or move. Too much then the patient literally sleeps forever (even though sleeping beauty :sleeping: did wake up......eventually :bonk: )

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back