[Octopus Eggs]: Bloopers babies!!

They’re starting to attack each other. Getting depressed about this whole thing now. If anyone in or near the Sacramento area wants to have a few to try and raise, please let me know. I don’t personally know of anyone local who could help 😩 just want to save as many as I can…
Are these babies aculeatus? I currently have a "bali dwarf octopus" that I haven't had a chance to make a post yet. But I have an extra tank that is empty that I can use to try and raise some. I live in the Bay Area, but wouldn't mind making the trip this weekend.

Are these babies aculeatus? I currently have a "bali dwarf octopus" that I haven't had a chance to make a post yet. But I have an extra tank that is empty that I can use to try and raise some. I live in the Bay Area, but wouldn't mind making the trip this weekend.
No they’re mercatoris and you’re welcome to drive up if you want

Well blooper died a few days ago. I’ll miss her until the babies are big enough to actually interact with. I dropped and scattered about 20 empty hermit shells into the nursery which seemed to help with the attacking each other. I gave three away yesterday and still looking for anyone nearby who wants a few!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back