Bio-terrorism, giant squid, and you

Hee hee! Good one!

Seriously though, I don't think that the chems in question were exactly dealing with neurotoxin antivenom, BUT you never know.

Really? Archis are immune to certain neurotoxins? Okay, well, you know WHY this would be, right? It means either their prey or their predators at one time or another could have been venomous! Amazing!

Well, neurotoxins work by bonding to active sites and inhibiting the action potential at the synapse by bonding to receptor sites thus stopping or changing the given action potential. Sweet, huh?

John

Fujisawas Sake said:
Well, neurotoxins work by bonding to active sites and inhibiting the action potential at the synapse by bonding to receptor sites thus stopping or changing the given action potential. Sweet, huh?

John
:sleeping: ....oh yes of course whatever you say, sorry this lecture seem's a tad boring... :lol: ,i was starting to drool, and might i add that i study this stuff during daylight hours in my uni, why should i need to spend my leisure time reading tech stuff on ceph's on here anyway's :lol: ?

Yeah... :oops:

Point well taken. I tend to get overzealous when I find a thread that sparks my interest. I loved comparative psych. and always tend to get really excited about these sorts of things. Honestly speaking, maybe I get too excited for my own good.

Sushi and Sake,

John

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Fujisawas Sake said:
Yeah... :oops:

Point well taken. I tend to get overzealous when I find a thread that sparks my interest. I loved comparative psych. and always tend to get really excited about these sorts of things. Honestly speaking, maybe I get too excited for my own good.

Sushi and Sake,

John

Me too ..... you're in good company John. It's just that this one went right over my head. Right now I'm buzzing over comparative squid hook morphology. Not really the sort of thing any 'normal' person would be thinking about over a bottle of red on a Sunday night .... but the sort of thing that keeps me awake into the early hours, itching to get back beneath the microscope and learn more.

Just how many times was Spike Milligan intitutionalised?
Cheers
O

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Yeah, me too -- by all means don't stop posting, that's the idea here, right? Otherwise it'd be REALLY boring... :sleeping: :sleeping:

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
hehehehe a genius!!!!!!!!!

The godfather of alternative comedy

Cortum

Cuttlefish
Registered
Not to get off the subject but how long do you think it will take me to make more posts than colin? I bet I pass him by the end of the week!

I can do 800 posts this week!

muahahahaha

:twisted:

Latest Posts