Bimac Siblings - who has zyan_silver's bimacs?

well

i assume you just not reply to anything I post

for one , you know nothing of teh animals best intrest in my care, I have kept several of these creatures successfully for a long while

they are took good care of ,

Large tank, Large Protein skimmer, filters, live rock the whole works , where others on here buy them an put them in a 20 gallon tank ,

maybe you should tell them , that its not in their best intrest instead of mine ,

Im going to always keep one here or there and I would like to have a place, which happens to be here to post my pictures and discuss this topic,

Im sorry if that offends you , but , you have no right telling me that I cant care for one , when I have indeed kept them successfully , whether or not I get bored with them

its not like I kiilled the one I got bored with , just because I got bored with it ,

It lived 7 months approx ,

I just happened to get 2 octos in a role that were extremely shy

No , i will be getting a bimac

but it will be a little while yet, taxes are coming up , and since i was self employed with family buisness ,well , I pay taxes in once a year lol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back